Florida  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/04/13, 9:19 am

Ok I am renting to own a home. I already have 14000 invested but just found out my landlord is 40 months which is equal to 3200 dollars behind on association payments and the association is threatening to put a lean on the house. plus he is 2 ears which is equal to 1400 beyond on county property taxes. the problem I am having is that our contract with him was signed and motorized but never filed or recorded and he has consistently broken the contract. I need to know if I have any rights? If I should continue paying him? What are my options?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search