Florida  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/13/09, 2:28 pm

How does one respond to a Foreclosure summons? They say you can do a written letter. What are they looking for? That you are not contesting and the reasons you are in foreclosure?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search