Florida  |  Social Security Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/18/13, 6:02 pm

My some is disabled and is collecting SSI from my social security even though I do not have custody of him does this count in any way towards my child support

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search