Florida  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/13/13, 8:53 am

I am the vice president of a business that is supposed to be closed since 2010, the truth is that i have not been actively involved with the business at all and since i returned to the country i went to the IRS to make sure it was closed clean with no debts or anything. When i went the y tell me it is missing return 944 and form 1120 for 2009 and thus is not closed. How can i proceed with this matter when i have no access at all to any of the data of the company? It seems like the president didn't file these, is there a way i could notify them through an attorney to fix this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search