Florida  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/12/13, 9:03 am

In Florida, the personal representative is required to pay the valid claims against an estate within 1 year after publication of the Notice to Creditors. If this has not happened, what can be done?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search