Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

pLEASE TELL ME WHAT FORM I NEED to fill out to petition the court for a reasonable trustee fee[being a co- trustee]..thank you

Asked on 6/17/11, 8:58 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sanford M. Martin Sanford M. Martin, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If the case has been filed in probate court for administration of the estate, you should ask your attorney, the attorney who filed the case, or another attorney. There is no required form to complete to explain a specific rate; however, when you request compensation from the estate, your fee should be reasonable and conform to the language of the will, trust, or other documents, as well as reflect the reasonable time, effort, and cost of fulfilling your responsibilities as co-trustee. You and the other trustee may want to agree on a reasonable rate and compensation, consistent with the requirements of the estate.

Read more
Answered on 6/17/11, 9:50 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Can't. They are all custom made.

Read more
Answered on 6/17/11, 10:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now