Florida  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/29/13, 11:05 pm

The judge has signed the order to discharge my father's estate. I was under the impression that it was the final step. I am young and don't know about this stuff. Why won't my attorney distribute the funds if the judge signed the discharge order and filed it in the court?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search