Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Georgia

employment and labor law

can my employer fire me without notice. What would be a wrongfull discharge. l

Asked on 10/15/07, 10:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Jackson Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: employment and labor law

Yes. Go see an attorney tell him or her what happened and he or she will let you know if you have been wrongfully discharged.

Read more
Answered on 10/16/07, 12:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now