Georgia  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/21/13, 11:52 am

I have purchased a used car 2 weeks ago from a dealership. And now i find out that the engine is covered in oil sludge badly and the mechanic says it will costs thousands of dollars to fix. Now when i look at the contracts i signed i realize they put the wrong vin number on the contracts. Basically I did not pay for the car on the contracts. Is that a valid enough reason to be able to return the car and get my money back?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search