Georgia  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/09/12, 1:56 pm

if a summones has been filed for a payment of $500.00 and you call to resolve it ,can they make you pay $1000.00 more than what is on the file?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search