Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/01/12, 1:17 am

I (defendant) was ordered to pay the plaintiffs legal fee's for divorce in Georgia. I would like a copy of the attorney's invoice before paying. Are they required to furnish me a copy of the invoice.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search