Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

I have some family issues going, and I have a question about something that happened. A family member was pulled over by local law enforcement and guns were drawn on him, due to an in-law telling officials that he had guns and was going to shoot up their house. Is there any way this could be falsifying information to police and somehow taken to court? There are other issues going that will be dealt with in court alongside this.

Asked on 9/10/12, 10:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your family member needs a lawyer. Your post has no specifics enabling any answer beyond that but it is obvious he needs counsel.

Read more
Answered on 9/10/12, 10:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now