Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/29/13, 3:14 pm

My fiance owes back child support. He is in the process of going before a judge to get payment schedule/amount adjusted due to change in job and income. When married, can my assets be protected from going to pay his back child support? Can his ex go after my assets?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search