Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/31/13, 11:59 pm

My husband has been having an affair with a younger woman, who hates me and wants him to leave me. He has broken it off with her a few times in 9 mo and now she has threatened to report me to DFCS for abuse, should I contact DFCS first and make them aware of what is going on? My kids are foster adopted kids and we went through all the approvals and visits for 3 yrs they are not abused and we do not deserve this what should we do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search