Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/19/13, 12:57 am

I live in ga and my ex husband and I have a custody agreement set up for our two year old daughter. When we came up with the agreement things were different. Right before we came up with our arrangement he was put on probation and he is also on the sex offenders list. Then we got the divorce and we came up with a plan and now he is living with his girlfriend and our daughter is staying with his mom. She has come home twice with bruises on her legs like someone has grabbed her leg with force. She is also sleepin in bed with his mom and when she comes home she wont sleep in her bed. Everytime she stays there she comes home and its almost impossible to get her to listen. I need to know whar to do. I dont feel comfortable with her being at his moms house. I want to go for full custody but not sure how.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search