Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/17/13, 5:26 am

I married my current husband in GA, where I was residing at the time. We lived in his residence in TN for 16 months. I moved out and into my own residence for 7 months.

I am now back in GA in my own residence, which I had left to marry him.

Do I need to file for divorce in GA or TN? We were married in GA. There has been no legal separation filed.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search