Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

what do i need to file to get my settlement money from my ex-husband. the judge said said he owed the money but didnt actually say he was in contempt. so what now? can he appeal?

Asked on 5/16/13, 9:31 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Ask your atorney, who heard exactly what the ruling was. Anyone here would be guessing without enough information to do a guess.

Read more
5/16/13, 10:37 am
Tahira Piraino Tahira P. Piraino
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to have your attorney go over the order with you. If you do not have an attorney, I suggest you schedule a consult. No one can answer this without reviewing the order.

Read more
5/16/13, 11:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88263 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now