Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/14/10, 7:01 pm

I live in Georgia. My father who is 84 remarried years ago, has major health issues, was recently in the hospital. and the doctor would not release him to go home, but wanted to send him to rehab for a couple of weeks. He has been been in a nursing facility for a couple of weeks and now wants to go home. What can be done to keep him in the nursing home?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search