Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/25/10, 12:35 pm

I need to obtain a birth certificate. I am 38 years of age. I am adopted. The state in which I was adopted failed to forward that information over to the state where I was born. I have in my possession my original birth certificate, a copy of my adoption certificate. My name is spelled wrong on the adoption ceificate. I have served in the US Navy, they could not find my records. How do I fix these problems? I still need a birth certificate.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search