Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/08/11, 5:10 pm

i am pregnant and have difficulties with pregnacy. the father of the child just left me to do this alone and is saying he doesnt want anything to do with the child that it isnt even his. what are my options?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search