Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/27/12, 6:23 pm

how can i re in roll myself in a new school at the age of 17 and has left my house and is now liveing with my girlfriend but still want to continue high school and graduate. how would i go about of doing this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search