Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/13, 12:02 pm

I have a sixteen year old daughter who wants to come live me. Her father and I share joint custody but he has physical custody. According to our papers; she is to reside with him but for thirteen years now she has lived with his mother. What can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search