Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/16/04, 4:51 pm

trustee abuse of power

how do I go about getting pro bono help? My trustee refuses

to help me because I can't make ends meet on what he thinks I should He is my bro. I am 72 yrs old and am in danger

of being evicted. I can't get my meds. So because of his

refusing me help I borrowed some money and I need help to

get my rent paid, my lenders paid and get grocs and meds.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search