Georgia  |  Health Care Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/21/12, 7:44 pm

My Mother wants my brother and myself to take joint power of attorney.Why do we need seperate documents signed and notorized, instead of one document with both of our names?

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/22/12, 4:20 am by Scott Riddle

No one here has the documents, or knows what she is trying to accomplish, so you are asking for a guess.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC Suite 1530 Tower Place, 3340 Peachtree Road Atlanta, GA 30326

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search