Georgia  |  Legal Ethics

i make news videos on youtube, where i look for funny or disturbing news on different websites and basically blog about them, where i did a video back in Nov.2012 about a woman who was accused of sexually assaulted an elderly in a old folks home, its been almost a year since i made that video, well this morning i got a comment on the video that said this-

"quitamay2010 23 hours ago

I'm writing on your senseless, noninformed video to let you know that if you do not delete this video in three days, you will be listed as a defendant in a defamation case. I'm not playing games with you, or talking smack, this is the only official warning you will get. I have been found not guilty and acquitted by a judge and jury, so this bullshit video is a violation against me and the person that I am. If your fat ass did your research, you would know that the women's family lied. Idiot"

-i assumed it is a comment from the woman who was a accused, but there is no proof to know its her, so i wanted to know is anything in her comment true, can she sue or force me to take my video down with just that comment, can she pull me into a defamation case, even tho i can the news story from 2 other major online news sources, what should be my plan of action?