Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Georgia

how to obtain my mother's medical records

concerned about events surrounding mother's death at local hospital. would like to obtain her medical records. received two forms to obtain records: (1) "Petition for Temporary Letters of Administration" and (2) "Petition for Letters of Administration". Which do I use?

Asked on 3/09/00, 6:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Flinn Law Offices of T. Michael Flinn
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: how to obtain my mother's medical records

Either form will do. These are pribate forms as it is your mother's estate that might have a claim and that has the right to request the records. What about her husband? he could probably sign for the records.

Read more
Answered on 3/23/00, 12:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now