Legal Question in Military Law in Georgia

My husband, who is in the Air Force I caught him cheating and gave a woman some money. I have proof as in email's and nude pictures he sent to different women..What would the Air Force do in regards of punishment?

Scot Sikes Law Offices of Scot Sikes

Ma'am, the answer often depends upon the discretionary authority of the commanders over your husband. While these types of matters are seldom pursued at a court-martial, Service Members who have been in for a while (NCOs and Officers) will often be subject to adverse action at an Article 15 and, too, it is not uncommon for a letter or reprimand to be issued. This "bad paper" can mean the end of a career oftentimes if ordered to be placed in the Service Member's official military file. If not immediately, the negative repurcussions may eventually wreak havoc on his career when it comes time for his next promotion board.

More Military Law questions and answers in Georgia