Georgia  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/03/13, 12:43 pm

HOA filed motion for summary judgment on a rental property that I own. I have paid HOA dues ever since they sent me an address and amount for the payment. There was a period from the time I got the home to the time the HOA sent me the bill at my correct address that I did not pay. I offered to pay for that period and sent them a check, but refused to pay interest, lawyer fees etc, because they had never provided me with an address or amount. Their motion for summary judement was denied. What do I do now? Even though I have been paying ever since they sent me the address, they are denying the use of facilities to my tenant. What should I do?

State of Georgia.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search