Georgia  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/26/13, 2:58 pm

I inherited a house and property 5 years ago when my father died. The property is in Virginia and I live in Georgia. I have been paying the property taxes on it. Now the house has been condemned and I want to get rid of the property so it is no longer a burden. Can I make any profit on such a property? Where do I start and how long will it take?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search