Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Georgia

I live on georgia and have some property that borders another persons property,we both are not 100% sure of the exact property line until a survey is completed. The other property owner wants to bulldoze a house that I have been paying the property tax on. How can I stop this until a survey is completed?

Asked on 11/15/12, 11:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You hire and pay a lawyer and sue your neighbor. Be aware that if your survey proves you wrong, you may be in trouble, and if you're right he might be, so both of you might want to agree on a survey first instead of both spending huge legal fees that will likely be in the thousands or tens of thousands of dollars.

Read more
Answered on 11/15/12, 11:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now