Greece  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/29/10, 3:48 pm

About a year ago my sister and I inherited an apartment in Greece. I would like to sell but she doesnt.If she is not capable of buying me out due to lack of credit can I force a sell? Are there any other alternitives?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search