Legal Question in Immigration Law in Hawaii

My husband and I obtained E2 visa status when we bought a business 9 years ago. Can that business that generates over one million in sales a year and employs over 10 us citizens sponsor one of us to apply for I-485 and if approved get permanent residency through Green Card?

Charles Medina Law Office of Charles Medina

You may consider the investor's visa EB-5. We suggest you to consult with an immigration attorney to discuss the EB-5 requirements and the process of applying for a green card.

You may visit our website at www.medinalawgroup.net for our featured cases that cover the most complicated areas of immigration law. Our telephone number is 714-786-6835 and email is contact@medinalawgroup.net. Thank you.

The above reply is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Rebecca White Law Office of Rebecca White

You may want to schedule a consultation with an immigration attorney regarding the option of an EB-5 investment based visa. If you have a business plan prepared that will help the attorney determine whether that will make sense to pursue.

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Hawaii