Hawaii  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/15/11, 3:33 pm

My husband and I obtained E2 visa status when we bought a business 9 years ago. Can that business that generates over one million in sales a year and employs over 10 us citizens sponsor one of us to apply for I-485 and if approved get permanent residency through Green Card?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search