Hawaii  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/29/07, 8:26 pm

Divorce bah

I just got divorced in the army I am a specialist in Hawaii. Will they stop my Bah or will they just change my rate.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search