Legal Question in Military Law in Idaho

I was honorably discharged in 1991 following a MEB and then rated at 30% by the VA. That has since been increased to 50%. I have recently been told I should have been placed on the TDRL or PDRL. Is there any recourse for me?

Asked on 3/06/12, 12:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Eisenberg Law Office of Michael D.J. Eisenberg, Attorney and Counselor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It depends. You may be able to do a records correction before the appropriate Board for Correction of Military Records. Unfortunately, you have not provided enough information to best assess.

If you are looking to possibly hire an attorney to assist you with this situation, I do offer initial telephone consultations free of charge.  If we can agree upon a time, I'd be happy to initiate the call in order to save you long-distance charges.

Let me know.

(202) 558-6371

Read more
Answered on 3/06/12, 5:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Idaho

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now