Legal Question in Military Law in Idaho

I was honorably discharged in 1991 following a MEB and then rated at 30% by the VA. That has since been increased to 50%. I have recently been told I should have been placed on the TDRL or PDRL. Is there any recourse for me?

Michael Eisenberg Law Office of Michael D.J. Eisenberg, Attorney and Counselor at Law

It depends. You may be able to do a records correction before the appropriate Board for Correction of Military Records. Unfortunately, you have not provided enough information to best assess.

If you are looking to possibly hire an attorney to assist you with this situation, I do offer initial telephone consultations free of charge.  If we can agree upon a time, I'd be happy to initiate the call in order to save you long-distance charges.

Let me know.

(202) 558-6371

More Military Law questions and answers in Idaho