Illinois  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/11/09, 7:18 pm

small business

I did $1800.00 worth of simple assembly work from my home last year and received a 1099 MISC. for this work. Would there be a tax advantage for me to form an S-Corp for future income. Estimated income this year will be 10,000.00

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search