Legal Question in Consumer Law in Illinois

i bought a car with agreed price of $23,500.00 and when i was signing the papers with the business manager he changed the price to $25,780.31 which was i complained initially before signing but told me i have to pay taxes which i agreed and when i ask for the estimate papers he said later but never gave it to me. so when i got home and check still i was not satisfied so next day icame back to the dealer only to tell me that i will not get it at that price and business manager told me " are you nuts? I reportrd to BBB and Lisa madigans office but still waiting. I cancelled my downpayment but the financing sent me the 1st payment stub.What are my options its been a month already do i start payment while still disputing this? Please help

Asked on 1/27/12, 1:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sue Roberts-Kurpis, Esq. Law Office of Sue Roberts-Kurpis
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Did you keep the car???? If you kept the car, you have to make the payments otherwise the dealer can reposess the vehicle. Even if you left the vehicle at the dealers' you are still responsible for the contract and must make the payments.

Read more
Answered on 1/28/12, 3:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now