Illinois  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/13/13, 10:17 pm

My wife wrote my chase credit card promotional check that she got in the mail to herself in the amount of $2500. She signed my name and deposited the check in her chase prepaid checking account. I was not aware until after she had withdrew the $2500 from her chase bank account. We both live together in Chicago IL. Am I responsible for paying back this amount she collected fraudulently from my chase credit card and should I do legally to to prevent the bank from maaking me responsible for this bill?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search