Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/24/13, 3:09 pm

How to change inherited stocks from deceased to new owners names?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/24/13, 4:14 pm by Jonathan Shimberg

Contact the transfer agent for each comopany and ask each what it requires

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

SHIMBERG and CROHN, P.C. 9003 Lincolnwood Drive Evanston, IL 60203

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search