Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/11/12, 10:32 pm

I have a child support order for my son, who is 12, going on 13 in october. His father was EXTREMELY abusive. he burned down our house with our son while he was in it, and paid $370 total in child support before he was officially "charged" with child support in 2011 (born in 1999). Is there a way I can collect from this man for the previous 11 years?

I am putting Illinois as the state as this is where is happened, but we live in FL now.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search