Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/28/13, 11:21 am

got a divorce and was awarded alimony payments. Ex-Husband lost his job but he is receiving unemployment. I have not received a penny. How much doe it have to be to get his tax return or is there something else I can do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search