Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/24/13, 3:31 pm

I am a single mother in the state of illinois. The father's name is on the birth certificate. We have not gone to court to establish custody. I want to take our son to Virginia for Thanksgiving.... he said he would have me arrested for kidnapping.... can he do this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search