Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/22/13, 11:44 am

can a petition for minor name change be filed under a family law case for petition to establish paternity and for custody? Kane county, IL

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search