Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/11/12, 7:21 pm

I am going through a divorce and have found out that I cant live with my boyfriend until all my alimony is paid. How can I get around this? I feel like my boyfriend would be a good influence on my children.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search