Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/01/13, 6:51 pm

Recently I had my child support increased 200 a month, c.s.e. has n creased it by $400 month, do I need to go back to court or go to c.s.e.? They are impossible to reach by phone, and don't respond to email. I am in Illinois.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search