Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/07/12, 2:42 pm

Can I represent my fiance in court with regards to his child support and all child related matters?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search