Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/12/05, 12:57 am

Can take the ''X'' back to court in different state

We are devorced in Indiana and curreltly follow Indiana visitation guidelines. Both my ''x'' and I have lived in Illinois now for 5 years plus. I want to go back to court over visitation,and would perfer to do it in illinois and follow Illinois guide lines. IS this possible, or do i have to go back to Indiana to revise the guidelines?

Thank you!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search