Illinois  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/07/12, 11:41 pm


One of my relative who was here with us on visit visa was caught shop lifting 2 yrs ago. At that time she had given her name slightly different from her passport name but she gave my home adress. She had left immediately without appearing for hearing. But i had recived only two letters so far from the court for her request to appear in the court. We did not take aby actions and its been a while since i heard anything from the court. My relative is planning to visit us in few weeks. I was wondering if it could be any problem on her visa or prohibit her from entering usa? Since i am the sponsor i want to know what i can do to avoif any hinderance. 


Yaser ahmed

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search