Illinois  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/24/11, 11:39 am

hello there- I am looking for hiring an immigration lawyer to process my green card in EB2 category..

If you have prior success in this area, please contact me with approximately fee(or fee schedule) ..

Thanks in advance,

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search