Illinois  |  Legal Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/23/12, 4:11 pm

I have sued my previous attorney for malpractice, and my current attorney worked out a settlement plan with my former attorney. My new attorney assured me that if my former attorney doesn't live up to the arrangement, he will file an injunction against him. I am curious what this injunction can do and how effective it can be. Does this allow me to put a lien against any income he earns or his property? I guess I just want to make sure I have a legal recourse that will allow me to receive my settlement.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search