Legal Question in Personal Injury in Illinois

Where can I obtain a letter to file a claim for a slip and fall?

Asked on 3/03/11, 7:00 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I am unaware of any such form on the internet. You can probably hire an attorney for ths sole purpose of ghost writing a letter for you. Good luck, especially if you are trying to represent yourself in a slip and fall case.

Read more
3/03/11, 7:22 pm
Sal Sheikh
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should consult with an attorney regarding your claim.

Feel free to contact me.

Read more
3/03/11, 7:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88273 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now